Please see Cellecta’s General Troubleshooting Guide. If you don’t find the solution to your problem in this Guide, please provide answers to the questions below (where applicable) and then contact us for assistance.
- Which library did you use?
- What is the lot number?
Packaging the Library:
- What was the lentiviral titer, and what was the total number of TU packaged?
- How was the virus concentrated? (if applicable)
Transducing Target Cells:
- What MOI did you use to transduce your target cells?
- What target cells did you use?
- How many replicates did you use? (i.e., duplicate, triplicate, etc.)
- Did you use puromycin after transduction, and at what concentration?
- For how long did you use puromycin on the cells?
- Could you briefly explain your experiment?
- How many infected cells were used?
Sample Preparation & NGS:
- Describe the protocol you used to amplify the barcodes.
- What NGS system and which Illumina Kit did you use?
- How much PCR product was used for NGS?
- How many sequences were read per sample?
Phone: +1 650 938-3910
Toll-free: (877) 938-3910
For the latest technical news and updates, visit Cellecta’s blog at: https://cellecta.com/blogs/news
Need more help with this?