If the Troubleshooting section has not helped, please provide answers to the questions below (where applicable) before contacting us.
- Which library did you use?
- What is the lot number?
Packaging the Library:
- What was the lentiviral titer, and what was the total number of TU packaged?
- How was the virus concentrated? (if applicable)
Transducing Target Cells:
- What MOI did you use to transduce your target cells?
- What target cells did you use?
- How many replicates did you use? (i.e., duplicate, triplicate, etc.)
- Did you use puromycin after transduction, and at what concentration?
- For how long did you use puromycin on the cells?
- Could you briefly explain your experiment?
- How many infected cells were used?
Sample Preparation & NGS:
- Describe the protocol you used to amplify the barcodes.
- What NGS system and which Illumina Kit did you use?
- How much PCR product was used for NGS?
- How many sequences were read per sample?
Phone: +1 650 938-3910
Toll-free: (877) 938-3910
For the latest technical news and updates, visit Cellecta’s blog at: https://cellecta.com/blogs/news
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.